Friday 14 October 2011

Casing Shots

  After discussing our key ideas for casting we found two girls (in year 7) which we believe will be appropiate for the roles. 
    I (Cindy) knew them from being apart of our school production 'Annie' whom share the role of Annie thus knew that they would work hard as the characters and well as are both good actresses. We gathered together at rehearsals and created a short questionnaire in which they fed back their opinions (after reading our storyboard) of their role and our teaser trailer. 



Kira Self

This is Kira Self who will be playing the key character Ruth in which will be haunting the new student Lucy. We thought she would work well as this character as she has defined features which could work well with lighting and makeup; fair/pale skin and large eyes can work well with the makeup adding to a ghost like resemblance with the lighting.

Us: Hey Kira, what did you think of our storyboard? 

Kira: I think it looks very interesting and spooky. I'm quite excited to be a part of this. I usually hate horrors so should be quite cool to be behind the scenes of one! 

Us: How would you portray this character?

Kira: Well, she seems quite mysterious so I think to show this I'd try and act quite spooky maybe smile straight at the character or just stare directly at something? I dont know! I think the makeup and costume will really help and can't wait to film it! 

Millie Zeroo

Millie Zeroo will be playing the part of Lucy, the new student who discovers the diary. She is extremely excited to play a part of our production as  she is a keen actress and matches the personality of which we believe Lucy would have; joyful and excited. 

Us: Millie! What did you think of our storyboard?

Millie: It looks so cool! I'm so excited to be in a media production! I think it'll be quite fun to do especially as it's a horror. The way it's looks seems quite scary but it'll look really good. It will be really fun to film especially with Kira and can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Us: How do you think you will portray you'r character?

Millie: Well throughout the trailer I think I'm meant to be really scared obviously as they'd be a ghost haunting me around school! So maybe scream and act worried? The idea is creeping me out already as I know it will be filmed at night and that itself is pretty scary! But hope to do a great job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment